This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add initial return value location support.
- From: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:58:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add initial return value location support.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:26 AM Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> We really should add a non-native test, so it is easier to test on
> other arches. But currently only aarch64 has one (run-funcretval.sh).
> I'll see if I can extend that to other arches. Then we can also see if
> we can get the aggregates correct.
RISC-V will require additional types for full coverage. I've been
adding extra types to my local copy of the testcase .c file as I
implement them, but I still have a ways to go before this is finished,
and a few too many things on my to do list.