This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add initial return value location support.
- From: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:56:21 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Add initial return value location support.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:26 AM Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The comments explain things well, but it would be good to have official
> references to the calling convention and DWARF register mappings.
> The calling convention is explained in:
> But I couldn't find an official DWARF register mapping.
> If you have references I like to add them to the code.
There is an issue asking us to add DWARF register mappings. This was
filed before gdb was upstream and so some the comments are out of
date, but most of the info is still correct.
I guess I should put that on my to do list to finish this now.