This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Improve riscv64 core file support.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 23:58:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Improve riscv64 core file support.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 03:25:49PM -0800, Jim Wilson wrote:
> This fixes two problems. The offset for x1 is changed from 1 to 8 because this
> is a byte offset not a register skip count. Support for reading the PC value
> is added. This requires changing the testsuite to match the new readelf
> output for coredumps.
This commit looks perfect (but please keep the lines a bit smaller, so
git show looks ok on a 80 char term - yeah, I know how old school).
Pushed to master.