This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: dwfl_link_map_report() on a core file with sysroot? Opens the wrong solibs?
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Luke Diamand <luke at diamand dot org>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 22:04:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: dwfl_link_map_report() on a core file with sysroot? Opens the wrong solibs?
- References: <CAE5ih7_VNLQ4C8GKgt4vZL0CGeCyoxOqsbkfYZhV4QNii2C6Pw@mail.gmail.com> <CAORpzuOC4yGnrbtYjD=kxhJ-ytfJ0tQ3+iDq1NPZ9g8jenVi0g@mail.gmail.com> <CAE5ih7_eV9e50ZyB0annCmK-oy7yUZ-RocrFZiWrcVjOaVB7kQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 01:44:17PM +0000, Luke Diamand wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 at 22:37, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I think it's just missing. The hardest part is just deciding how the configuration should work.
> Thanks. My current attempt adds a new function call,
> dwfl_set_sysroot(), which works, but feels a bit clunky. I might see
> if I can just use the find_elf callback instead.
If you got this working please let us know.
It might help others and/or deciding how to add a proper
interface/config/hook for it.