This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug libdw/23981] dwarf_siblingof() fails with attribute form DW_FORM_ref_addr
- From: "Andreas.Kromke at dreamchip dot de" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 11:54:22 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libdw/23981] dwarf_siblingof() fails with attribute form DW_FORM_ref_addr
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Andreas Kromke <Andreas.Kromke at dreamchip dot de> ---
I changed the source file accordingly, rebuilt the library and rerun the tests.
The result is, unfortunately, the same, i.e. there is no improvement.
Analysis showed that in failure case these lines are executed:
if (sibattr.form == DW_FORM_ref_addr)
ref_size = cu->address_size;
So obviously the new code piece was run, but the failure was still detected
later, in the old code.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.