This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] libdwfl: Sanity check partial core file data reads.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 00:26:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libdwfl: Sanity check partial core file data reads.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2018-10-14 at 16:48 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> There were two issues when reading note data from a core file.
> We didn't check if the data we already had in a buffer was big
> enough. And if we did get the data, we should check if we got
> everything, or just a part of the data.
Pushed to master.