This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: Simpler abbrev parsing using less memory
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 23:59:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: Simpler abbrev parsing using less memory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 08:38:38PM +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> [PATCH 1/2] libdw: New get_uleb128_unchecked to use with already
> checked Dwarf_Abbrev.
> So the first patch introduces a get_uleb128_unchecked function that
> is used for re-reading such uleb128 values.
> The second patch reduces the size of the struct Dwarf_Abbrev by not
> storing the attrcnt and by using bitfields for has_children and code.
> [PATCH 2/2] libdw: Reduce size of struct Dwarf_Abbrev.
I pushed both patches to master.