This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix 22546: dwarf_aggregate_size() works with multi-dimensional arrays
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Dima Kogan <dima at secretsauce dot net>, elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 10:50:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix 22546: dwarf_aggregate_size() works with multi-dimensional arrays
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2017-12-11 at 21:57 -0800, Dima Kogan wrote:
> If we have a multidimensional array of dimensions (a,b,c) the number of elements
> should be a*b*c, but prior to this patch dwarf_aggregate_size() would report
> a+b+c instead.
> This patch fixes the bug and adds a test that demonstrates the bug (the test
> fails without the functional part of this patch).
> Fixes: https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22546
Thanks. As said in the bug report, this looks good.
Pushed to master.