This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug libdw/22546] dwarf_aggregate_size() doesn't work for multi-dimensional arrays
- From: "mark at klomp dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 22:54:55 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libdw/22546] dwarf_aggregate_size() doesn't work for multi-dimensional arrays
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #6 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
I believe your fix is correct. And we really do want to calculate the stride
only once based on the array element type, not for each dimension. I am not
sure what the original code tried to do. It probably just was never tested
against multi-dimensional arrays. So the testcase addition is great too.
Would you mind sending a complete patch plus the testcase addition to the
mailinglist as describe in the CONTRIBUTING document?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.