This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: Various eu-readelf --debug-dump improvements
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 17:00:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: Various eu-readelf --debug-dump improvements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2017-11-29 at 17:05 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> While working on the DWARF5 support I found various cases where the
> eu-readelf --debug-dump could be improved to provide a bit more information
> that helped debug issues. The following changes are not DWARF5 specific,
> but improve the --debug-dump output to make a more useful (IMHO).
> [PATCH 1/5] readelf: Adjust print_ops formatting.
> [PATCH 2/5] readelf: Print abbrev code for DIE with --debug-
> [PATCH 3/5] readelf: Print actual file for decl_file and call_file.
> [PATCH 4/5] readelf: Print CU, base address and unresolved
> [PATCH 5/5] readelf: Print CU, base address and unresolved
I pushed all five to master now.