This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug libdw/22546] dwarf_aggregate_size() doesn't work for multi-dimensional arrays
- From: "sourceware at dima dot secretsauce.net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 04:19:02 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libdw/22546] dwarf_aggregate_size() doesn't work for multi-dimensional arrays
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from dima kogan <sourceware at dima dot secretsauce.net> ---
Here's a patch to add the failing case to the test suite. This test update
fails in the stock sources, but succeeds with my patch applied. Note that this
patch contains a diff to a binary file (that's how the test suite works), and
this binary piece will be recognized by 'git am' only.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.