This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug libdw/22452] Failed to obtain CFI data for a OP_call_frame_CFA when looking for func entrypoc in an s390 kernel module
- From: "brueckner at linux dot vnet.ibm.com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:34:13 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libdw/22452] Failed to obtain CFI data for a OP_call_frame_CFA when looking for func entrypoc in an s390 kernel module
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #8 from H. Brueckner <brueckner at linux dot vnet.ibm.com> ---
(In reply to Mark Wielaard from comment #5)
> (In reply to Mark Wielaard from comment #4)
> > So, if you could provide the output of eu-readelf --relocs paes_s390.ko (on
> > your combined paes_s390.ko containing both code and debug) that would be
> > helpful.
> eu-readelf --debug-dump=frames --relocs paes_s390.ko
> would be even better.
Just attached the output; also the output of the binutils readelf command for
comparision. I guess that there are some more issues because lots of invalid
relocations are listed.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.