This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] tests: Add varlocs-self and exprlocs-self tests.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 21:01:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] tests: Add varlocs-self and exprlocs-self tests.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2017-11-10 at 17:12 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Make sure the testcases (library functions they use) don't crash,
> triggers self-check/asserts or leaks memory under valgrind. This
> also helps making sure newer DWARF constructs are handled (when
> building with -gdwarf-5).
I pushed this to master now.
These tests have been really helpful for hacking on the DWARF5 support.
Current WIP patches can be found here:
The tests don't fully pass yet when doing a CFLAGS="-g -O2 -gdwarf-5"
build with gcc. In particular then new loclists don't work yet. But