This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] libdwfl: When the kernel is found, but not the modules warn, don't fail.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 14:01:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libdwfl: When the kernel is found, but not the modules warn, don't fail.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2017-10-16 at 13:28 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> For -k the argp parser could fail to find the modules after the kernel
> itself was already found. Calling failure at this point closes the Dwfl,
> which isn't necessary. Just warn about the missing modules and continue
> with the kernel only Dwfl.
I pushed this to master.