This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug tools/22250] readelf should support --dwarf-start and --dwarf-depth
- From: "mark at klomp dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 12:31:39 +0000
- Subject: [Bug tools/22250] readelf should support --dwarf-start and --dwarf-depth
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
Another addition "depth" starts counting from zero. Zero usually is the first
DIE (compilation_unit or partial_unit). Specifying --dwarf-depth=0 will only
print the Compilation Unit headers, followed by a blank line and no ...
markers. Unless --dwarf-depth is given with a non-zero argument, then only a
blank line is printed.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.