This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/22253] New: RFE elfutils add man pages documenting the API
- From: "woodard at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 13:34:52 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/22253] New: RFE elfutils add man pages documenting the API
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 22253
Summary: RFE elfutils add man pages documenting the API
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: woodard at redhat dot com
CC: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
Target Milestone: ---
Currently all the documentation for the API for libelf and libdw is in the
header files. The dyninst developers are currently porting their library to
make use of it and have requested better documentation including information
about which functions can be considered MT safe.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.