This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: Latest version of dwarflint?
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Djordje Todorovic <djordje dot todorovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Cc: "Ananthakrishna Sowda (asowda)" <asowda at cisco dot com>, "elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org" <elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org>, "nemanja dot popov at rt-rk dot com" <nemanja dot popov at rt-rk dot com>, petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com, Nikola Prica <nikola dot prica at rt-rk dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:07:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Latest version of dwarflint?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <815-59c51200-3-121bf9c0@123096269> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20170929115843.GA2482@stream> <20170929122641.GB2482@stream> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 02:44:31PM +0200, Djordje Todorovic wrote:
> > BTW. The *bz2 test binaries under dwarflint/tests were not in the zip
> > file. If any of them didn't come from the dwarf branch could you sent
> > them separately?
> Are you applied the patch 0002-Add-dwarflint-from-origin-dwarf-branch.patch with 'git apply'?
> Because, the 'patch' command would not include *bz2 files.
Ah, right, doh. Got them.
The real problem was that I build with srcdir != builddir.
Will fix the check target to support that.