This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: Latest version of dwarflint?
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Djordje Todorovic <djordje dot todorovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Cc: "Ananthakrishna Sowda (asowda)" <asowda at cisco dot com>, "elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org" <elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org>, "nemanja dot popov at rt-rk dot com" <nemanja dot popov at rt-rk dot com>, petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com, Nikola Prica <nikola dot prica at rt-rk dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 14:26:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Latest version of dwarflint?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <815-59c51200-3-121bf9c0@123096269> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20170929115843.GA2482@stream>
On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 01:58:43PM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 03:36:14PM +0200, Djordje Todorovic wrote:
> > Please find attached compressed folder with dwarflint patches. I’m
> > sending it in this way because I think changes are not that a small
> > to be sent in a mail body or with git mail.
> Thanks. It looks like the mailinglist didn't like the big zip file.
> So for now I have put it here:
BTW. The *bz2 test binaries under dwarflint/tests were not in the zip
file. If any of them didn't come from the dwarf branch could you sent