This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: Latest version of dwarflint?
- From: Djordje Todorovic <djordje dot todorovic at rt-rk dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: "Ananthakrishna Sowda (asowda)" <asowda at cisco dot com>, "elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org" <elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:39:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Latest version of dwarflint?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <815-59c51200-3-121bf9c0@123096269> <email@example.com>
> Do you have patches against the origin/dwarf branch that contained the
>original dwarlint? Or against current master (or the 0.170 release)
I have patches that can be applied on top of 0.170 release. I have moved dwarflint and libdw/c++ directories from origin/dwarf branch and then add support in configure and
makefiles to build it successfully. After that I made some fixes and improvements of the utilities.
> If you have them in a git branch and it is easy to extract them
>then using git send-email to this list would probably be easiest. Then
>we can create a new branch as base to apply them on top.
Yes, I have git branch, but these patches are pretty cumulative and I’m breaking up them into more logical pieces, so it would be easier for maintaining. I will be back in a few days.