This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: Latest version of dwarflint?
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Djordje Todorovic <Djordje dot Todorovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Cc: "Ananthakrishna Sowda (asowda)" <asowda at cisco dot com>, "elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org" <elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 18:18:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: Latest version of dwarflint?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <815-59c51200-3-121bf9c0@123096269>
On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 15:37 +0200, Djordje Todorovic wrote:
> How should I send this patches? Should I wait for you to make a new
> "dwarflint" branch which follows master branch or?
However is most convenient to you.
Do you have patches against the origin/dwarf branch that contained the
original dwarlint? Or against current master (or the 0.170 release)
branch? If you have them in a git branch and it is easy to extract them
then using git send-email to this list would probably be easiest. Then
we can create a new branch as base to apply them on top.