This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug libelf/22083] run-strip-strmerge.sh test fail on i686
- From: "mark at klomp dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 13:51:02 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libelf/22083] run-strip-strmerge.sh test fail on i686
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
(In reply to Laurent Carlier from comment #4)
> (In reply to Mark Wielaard from comment #3)
> > Thanks. Replicated with that object file. But not yet understood.
> Filtering -fno-plt from CFLAGS fixes the issue
Thanks. That is interesting. Would you mind also attaching the elfstrmerge.o
file binary produced without -fno-plt? That would make it easier to see exactly
what change in the binary causes the breakage.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.