This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Compile elfutils with Clang
- From: Dmitry Golovin <dima at golovin dot in>
- To: chh at google dot com, elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2017 13:52:53 +0300
- Subject: Compile elfutils with Clang
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: mxback19j.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=golovin.in; s=mail; t=1504954373; bh=vMkyg4EJTZ4PAeVOPlNcp79Lvo0/eNOBtSYUcOAopEA=; h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date; b=U2mvKVjj0IS/81eBu20aZK1SXddfSmuA6US8lNcOdJ+SIyPM2ydPWGf8xV4nX9DMl epT/FFtz0P8xq8oG3eZQrZQ4LC9MRnIqOELPYFj2RMH9diXX0g31XzltZyvhXDRYQ3 XWw8VS1BVxeNpeOnqFuoBAahVsefnEt+knQg1nUM=
I've been trying to compile elfutils with clang for a while now and I'm wondering maybe someone else is also working on it?
I found some useful patches written by Chih-Hung Hsieh, but they seem to be written over 2 years ago and not maintained.
Is there a fork or a branch of elfutils that can be compiled with clang?