This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Drop *_so_SOURCES from libasm, libdw, libelf Makefile.am
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 23:12:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Drop *_so_SOURCES from libasm, libdw, libelf Makefile.am
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 03:35:35PM +0200, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> They aren't used and cause warnings from autoconf.
Again I don't have internet access to lookup the autoconf manual.
But I don't believe this is correct. Removing the so_SOURCES is not
the same as leaving them empty. The change as proposed will break
make dist (or make distcheck) because removing it seems to cause
the default sources seem to be lib*.c.
What warnings did it cause for you? I am not seeing any.