This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH v3] Detect if symbol versioning is supported
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 23:19:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] Detect if symbol versioning is supported
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 03:50:42PM +0200, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> If not, throw an error unless symbol versioning was explicitly
I am not sure supporting systems don't do symbol versioning is a
very good thing to do. But since we do (hohum). It does make sense
to explicitly check for it. Applied.