This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] libdwfl: Move nested functions in parse_opt to file scope.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Yunlian Jiang <yunlian at google dot com>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 18:12:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libdwfl: Move nested functions in parse_opt to file scope.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMsPy2vGZM0Drx1QCSH3+K85ByhP_vy1Ky8GgHmyBa0fv+-tZg@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, 2017-07-27 at 08:42 -0700, Yunlian Jiang via elfutils-devel
> * Move nested function 'failure' to file scope to compile with clang.
> * Move nested function 'fail' to file scope to compile with clang.
The patch seems fine but doesn't apply because of whitespace issues
(looks like tab versus space issues?) Could you sent again.