This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] backends: Don't depend on linux/bpf.h to compile bpf disassembler.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 12:16:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] backends: Don't depend on linux/bpf.h to compile bpf disassembler.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 02:19:58PM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> We only need a few constants and one structure definition from linux/bpf.
> Just define those in a local lib/bpf.h file. This makes sure the bpf
> disassembler is always build and included even when elfutils is build
> on older GNU/Linux systems (and even on other platforms).
I pushed this to master.