This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Write to /dev/null rather than /dev/zero
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:51:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Write to /dev/null rather than /dev/zero
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, May 04, 2017 at 05:27:47PM +0200, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> /dev/zero is meant for reading zeroes. /dev/null is for writing into
Thanks, applied to master.