This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug tools/21792] New: Decode DWARF5 in eu-readelf
- From: "woodard at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 17:54:37 +0000
- Subject: [Bug tools/21792] New: Decode DWARF5 in eu-readelf
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 21792
Summary: Decode DWARF5 in eu-readelf
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: woodard at redhat dot com
CC: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
Target Milestone: ---
Created attachment 10274
clang compiled object that includes the example above
We are starting to use Clang 4.0.0 at LLNL and it is emitting some DWARF5
opcodes. Please add DWARF5 decoding to eu-readelf.
and tangentially I saw something in the DWARF which neither readelf or
[ 7e1] namespace
name (strp) "__cxx11"
decl_file (data1) 1
decl_line (data2) 2214
??? (0x89) (flag_present) yes
Since clang is already emitting some DWARF5 we should at least be able to
decode what it is emitting reliably.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.