This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
- From: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- To: <elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 18:56:53 +0200
- Subject: windows patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;sourceware.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=qt.io;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=qtcompany.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-qt-io; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=CTQjNmFVLuLFFqlKjdfGuUte8dnu18ZZmq2yYgdnWiE=; b=Gl4SnnVVQmOtsX4EXVd9GDThBwFk+VN1zP0SFPzrAbuVLbuqJ0qPqRlQ3duFWjHJABIdrpN0ZbkU/T0+AJQbr+fcN1ZJHI4g93UaD/K1pArmA5rb8Sf5/uPHNntCL9kdCcerk2mZ7UxKYzPIHJycUuro+ekC0hkriqo7JzY/wXM=
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
all patches I consider suitable for upstream right now have been posted here now. With all of them applied you still don't get useful elfutils on windows, as for example the date preservation in some of the tools doesn't work. I have more patches that just blatantly drop functionality I don't need in order to make things work. I don't think you want those and in fact I'm fairly sure I'm stretching it already, so I'll stop here.
I might come back with more patches when I find a better solution to the remaining issues.