This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix nesting of braces
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 00:35:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix nesting of braces
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 04:35:23PM +0200, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> The way it was before it didn't actually test if elf_update failed, but
> rather did something random. !!(<some number>) is a boolean and boolean
> true can be represented as anything non-0, including negative numbers.
Urgh. Another good find.
Thanks. Applied to master.