This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] On elf_update, remember when we mmap()
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 00:23:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] On elf_update, remember when we mmap()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 04:57:41PM +0200, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> Otherwise we skip the munmap() later. This leaks resources.
Oops. Good find. Applied to master.
When configured --with-valgrind the tests are run under valgrind
and memory leaks will fail the tests. But since this is mmap
valgrind won't report it. How did you find it?