This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Include strings.h to make ffs available
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 20:14:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Include strings.h to make ffs available
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 04:33:28PM +0200, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> We cannot rely on it to be available from any of the other headers.
You are right. I never realized there was both string.h and strings.h.
Applied to master.