This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Include sys/types.h before fts.h
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 23:55:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Include sys/types.h before fts.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 04:45:51PM +0200, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> The bad fts not only needs to be included before config.h, but also
> requires various special types without including sys/types.h.
> Change-Id: I31ac8d2aadcf7ffb3efb63583b2745991bfd6f90
> Signed-off-by: Ulf Hermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks pushed to master.
But I removed the Change-Id since I don't know how it is helpful.