This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/21011] "may be used uninitialized" error with -Werror=maybe-uninitialized
- From: "luizluca at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 22:08:11 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/21011] "may be used uninitialized" error with -Werror=maybe-uninitialized
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #17 from Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca <luizluca at gmail dot com> ---
> Or your alternative glibc headers don't provide enough information about
> assert to the compiler?
musl dropped the attribute noreturn, which got reverted sometime after.
So, after using a recent musl, libcpu/i386_disasm.c is not an issue anymore.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.