This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/21011] "may be used uninitialized" error with -Werror=maybe-uninitialized
- From: "mark at klomp dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:25:55 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/21011] "may be used uninitialized" error with -Werror=maybe-uninitialized
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #15 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
(In reply to Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca from comment #14)
> I do not set -DNDEBUG. All compiler flags are similar in this case. Maybe a
> gcc bug?
Or your alternative glibc headers don't provide enough information about assert
to the compiler?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.