This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
porting to windows
- From: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- To: <elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:15:28 +0200
- Subject: porting to windows
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;sourceware.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=qt.io;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=qtcompany.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-qt-io; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=Iq2b/Cit3oAZSurjt0/Cy45SarpoBoOO+t0OvpHo8yg=; b=L86WQnxjpDqipMyEbWzRDql++XUefnijtsf8YRk5psPaEXJIAtqXtc9IPAd5mFJdur7F134mp2DTHcO7SZX0uGfxDJcmPioB6g+9lYyRrl0f3EB5j44LO0I7cD8QWwSDljMvWDj5JwmcoMTlXy9qgipiFgQ6JQImHcbbFTmJk3g=
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
I have a total of 85 patches to port elfutils to windows. I will post them all here, once I get around to write all the ChangeLog entries, but I'm fairly sure you won't like all of them. You can see them all (and also comment if you like) on the qt code review system.
See https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/status:open+project:qt-creator/elfutils+branch:master,n,z .
I might push some of them into my elfutils fork, though. Then they're not "open" anymore.