This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/21011] "may be used uninitialized" error with -Werror=maybe-uninitialized
- From: "mark at klomp dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 19:58:25 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/21011] "may be used uninitialized" error with -Werror=maybe-uninitialized
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #13 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
(In reply to Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca from comment #12)
> Great! Thanks!
> How about libcpu/i386_disasm.c case?
Don't use -DNDEBUG. assert is a noreturn function. The asserts in the code are
deliberately there. If they fail something is seriously wrong.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.