This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: frame unwinding patches
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 23:15:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: frame unwinding patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3915502.JGE1jdPxOT@milian-kdab2> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Apr 03, 2017 at 11:02:53AM +0200, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> > Ping? Any progress on merging this functionality upstream?
> > It can make quite a difference in unwinding.
> The patches have also been in perfparser releases for over a year now. I
> would like to see them upstream.
Yes, sorry. The patches looked fine. Then I thought I should try
adding similar support to another arch to double check. And then
I got distracted by something else. I'll get back to is asap and
make sure they get in before the next release end of the month.