This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug tools/21332] elflint doesn't handle compressed sections
- From: "rguenther at suse dot de" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 07:14:24 +0000
- Subject: [Bug tools/21332] elflint doesn't handle compressed sections
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #6 from rguenther at suse dot de ---
On Thu, 30 Mar 2017, mark at klomp dot org wrote:
> --- Comment #5 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
> I was wondering why I hadn't seen this before. Turns out that fedora binutils
> is explicitly configure with --enable-compressed-debug-sections=none.
I think the most visible improvement for compressed debug info in .o files
would be reduction in size for installed static archives.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.