This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug tools/21247] addr2line doesn't properly resolve filename/lineno
- From: "marat at slonopotamus dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 20:14:22 +0000
- Subject: [Bug tools/21247] addr2line doesn't properly resolve filename/lineno
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Marat Radchenko <marat at slonopotamus dot org> ---
gimli was fixed ( https://github.com/gimli-rs/addr2line/pull/36 ) and now is
consistent with binutils (and llvm-symbolizer). I also sent a patch to
elftoolchain so it also resolves filename/lineno properly (though not function
name yet): https://sourceforge.net/p/elftoolchain/tickets/545/#6d97
gimpi problem was that they didn't handle DW_AT_MIPS_linkage_name and
elftoolchain problem was that they din't handle DW_AT_ranges for compile units
(and only looked at lo/hi addresses). I suspect that you do not resolve
filename/lineno properly for the same reason.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.