This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/21203] Poor error handling for archives with non-ELF members
- From: "jistone at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 22:59:22 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/21203] Poor error handling for archives with non-ELF members
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Josh Stone <jistone at redhat dot com> ---
Actually, the repeated close(4) seems to be a more general problem. I see this
even for a more typical archive, like my libz.a with 15 objects sees 15 EBADF.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.