This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug libdw/21174] libdw with perf: duplication of entries in callstack
- From: "mark at klomp dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 10:07:28 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libdw/21174] libdw with perf: duplication of entries in callstack
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
(In reply to Thommy Jakobsson from comment #2)
> Created attachment 9833 [details]
> disassembly of function IBUFDIST_distribute
That shows the (duplicated) address 6e3628 is the last one before the return of
6e3628: a8c27bfd ldp x29, x30, [sp],#32
6e362c: d65f03c0 ret
Maybe something gets confused by the stack adjustment?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.