This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Check for existence of mempcpy
- From: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 10:46:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Check for existence of mempcpy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2017-02-16 at 10:10 +0100, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> If it doesn't exist, provide a definition based on memcpy.
Applied, but slightly reluctantly. I have no way to test this. And it
will evaluate the last argument (n) twice. Which seems to not matter in
the current calls in our codebase. But it might subtly break something
if someone forgets.