This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Always use the same method to query the system page size
- From: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 15:37:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Always use the same method to query the system page size
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2017-02-15 at 15:28 +0100, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> This makes it easier to write a replacement for it on systems where
> sysconf(3) doesn't exist.
To be honest I don't know if it makes sense to port elfutils to a
platform where sysconf doesn't even exist. But the patch is OK. The
correct spelling is indeed _SC_PAGESIZE and getpagesize () really is
just sysconf (_SC_PAGESIZE). Applied.