This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Move color handling into a separate header
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 15:31:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Move color handling into a separate header
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2017-02-14 at 14:30 +0100, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> We only need it in nm.c and objdump.c, but it pulls in argp as
> dependency. By dropping it from libeu.h, the libraries can be
> compiled without argp.
Looks fine. Applied.
Note that elfutils configure already checks for a separate argp library
in case your libc doesn't include support directly. See configure.ac.
Also there is still something odd with the patches. They seem to contain
a doubling of spaces at the start of the line. They apply fine if I
first do %s/^ / / though. Strange. I dunno where/what adds the extra