This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 to CFLAGS if possible.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:50:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 to CFLAGS if possible.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2017-02-09 at 21:13 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Some distros now add -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 by default and we have missed
> some issues in the past caught by it. Add it to CFLAGS if possible.
> The configure check will make sure that it doesn't conflict with any
> other CFLAGS already defined.
I pushed this to master now.