This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH 1/4] Add missing tests to .gitignore
- From: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 22:11:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] Add missing tests to .gitignore
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2017-02-10 at 15:18 +0100, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> Some test binaries were missing and showed up in "git status".
> Signed-off-by: Ulf Hermann <email@example.com>
Thanks, applied. (Although, this is why I don't like srcdir == builddir
builds, but it is supported).
But note that your patch seemed to have been mangled.
> .gitignore | 12 ++++++++++++
> 1 file changed, 12 insertions(+)
> diff --git a/.gitignore b/.gitignore
> index c583347..0ee3af7 100644
> --- a/.gitignore
> +++ b/.gitignore
> @@ -93,6 +93,7 @@ Makefile.in
There are double spaces at some of the lines, causing the patch not to
apply as is.