This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [htdocs] Add Code Coverage Results for Elfutils 0.168
- From: Lukas Berk <lberk at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 12:12:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: [htdocs] Add Code Coverage Results for Elfutils 0.168
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20170105190109.GB11878@stream>
Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Thanks for that. If you check this in could you add a link from the
> main page. Just something like:
Thanks, added and commited.
> And a coverage/README file with instructions how to regenerate
> the pages after a new elfutils release.
Added this as well.
> Ideally we would automate this with some buildbot setup of course.
> But for now having it done by hand is better than not having it.
I don't have the means to host the master buildbot, but if you'd like help
configuring such a setup, I'd be willing to help get it up and running.