This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/21002] Incompatible with MUSL libc
- From: "luizluca at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 23:55:52 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/21002] Incompatible with MUSL libc
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca <luizluca at gmail dot com> ---
It is not part of my use case but besides the problems already mentioned,
elfutils/src will still miss from glibc:
- fts (I already use a patch to remove its dependency on lib*)
The approach used by voidlinux is to create independent libraries and checking
for them on ./configure as in
If I manually remove src from Makefile, everything else builds nicely.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.