This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/21011] "may be used uninitialized" error with -Werror=maybe-uninitialized
- From: "pmachata at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 23:20:05 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/21011] "may be used uninitialized" error with -Werror=maybe-uninitialized
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from pmachata at gmail dot com ---
On Dec 31, 2016 00:14, "luizluca at gmail dot com" <
@@ -822,6 +822,7 @@ i386_disasm (Ebl *ebl __attribute__((unu
/* Fallthrough */
assert (! "INVALID not handled");
+ str = "";
Or abort() instead? The point is that the assert always fails. Which it
does, unless you compile with -DNDEBUG. So just force it?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.